I know you are worried about engineering controls to make the air quality and environment the safest possible. During the last several weeks we have upgraded and equipped our office to better serve and protect our patients and staff.
Please note: if you are experiencing any symptoms as described by the CDC, do not come for your appointment and contact us immediately.
Facial protection is required when coming in.
If you do not have a facial mask, please contact us before coming in and we will provide you with one.
We are implementing additional steps to insure your safety. Aside from the air purifier upgrades, we added several new layers of protective clothing and shields to reduce the spread of virus. All gowns are cleaned between each service using Ozone. We have 3 layers of protection to capture and prevent virus spread: our medical grade Hepa air filters, negative ion generator that collects and destroys viruses, including an UVC light which is known to kill the virus, and a final cleaning of all surfaces.
In order to keep contact to a minimum, Carrollton Smiles setup new procedures for patient appointments.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Patients temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer by AMD Lasers.
- Patients will wait in their vehicle outside the office.
- If you have paperwork you need to fill out – have it ready when you arrive.
- Patients will pay for their service when their appointment is made.
Some of our safety upgrades include:
- Medical grade HEPA filters and purifiers in every operatory: The HEPA filters capture at least 99.97% of all particulate matter in the air. This includes bacteria, viruses and aerosols – https://medifyair.com/
- Negative ion generators in the operatories: The negative ion generators help clear the air of bacteria, virues, mold and spores in the air – https://www.vollara.com/
- DryShield all-in-one isolation system: DryShield performs all of the tasks of a high-suction evacuator, bite block, tongue shield and oral pathway protector in one easy-to-use device – https://www.dryshield.com/
- Medical face shields: Face shields act as extra layer of protection for you and us – https://www.webmd.com/
- Extra oral suction: HealthyAir® Source Capture Systems extract contaminated air, directly from the source of generation, to improve air quality in the breathing zone and provide a safer working environment – https://healthyair.com/
- P100 respirators: NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. This is to protect our team – https://www.3m.com/
- Head overs
- Shoe covers
- Sneeze guards
We upgraded our technology with a new Millennium Dental Tech – PerioLase laser, 3D imaging Prexion CBCT, and Healthy Air ExtraOral Suction. Our investment in our business translates to the best care and safety we can provide to you, our patients.